6 June 2008

This Sole Sista Rocks

Nothing like a bit of self promotion, however I have to report that I walked 17,276 steps today - a PB for this challenge. I walked Millie in the morning (could that be a song?) and went a different way off Monash Hill, ended up taking the long way home, so I had completed just on 6,000 steps by breakfast.

At lunch K and I walked all over Civic checking out restaurants suitable for a work lunch. In couple of weeks we have a steering committee meeting for the team and we decided it would be nice to have a meal to wrap up the meeting. We walked for over 45 minutes and K sets a good pace (faster than my normal speed, but probably slower than K's normal speed). Once home I went shopping - that would be more walking!!!

Now to give you some more stats - you know you can't get enough! These are current up to and including Thursday.

  • Number of steps I have taken 177307
  • Daily Average 11082
  • Number of kilometers I have walked 113 (I can feel every one of them)
  • Daily Average 7 kilometers


Photograph courtesy of Moriza (Creative Commons, Flikr)

1 comment:

alex said...

thats alotta steps!