5 June 2008

Ainslie on Tuesday

I was asked what I had for lunch after the long walk to the Ainslie shops on Tuesday. We (the Sole Sistaz) dined at Edgars Inn (named after the street it is on). Christine and I shared a vegetarian foccacia with a side salad and no chips - I had a lemon lime and bitters and Christine had a coffee. We had a good turn out for this trip with 6 of the 7 Sole Sistaz making the journey, the missing member of the team had a good excuse, she was on a plane. The team had chicken burgers (x2), fish and chips and octopus salad. The chicken burgers had too much chicken and sauce in them and the fish looked ginormous!

Christine and I had just the right amount of food to fuel us for the hike back to the grindstonework place.


There is a different special each day for the dinner menu - Thursdays special diner menu is vegetarian

1 comment:

AMCSviatko said...

Sorry I meant generally, not in Ainslie.

Guess you decided not to do the Cook from the Cupboard challenge afterll...