30 March 2007

Das Kapital, Wagamamma's and Borders

Last night saw several library type people (plus a nuclear physicist) head to Das Kapital for a quick drink after work.

Four of us then headed to Wagamamma's, for a bite to eat. This is a Japanese restaurant that the MonashMob first discovered in London (London Bridge Wagamamma's) and we are delighted to find that we can now just go into Civic. (Saves wear and tear on the passport).


After scoffing down a 21, (just my age you know)



a 41 and a 105, (one of us only had water, as they are on a no spend week) the four of us set off for Borders, upstairs for free drinks and nibbles.

In this bookshop were large mobs of Canberra librarians, so my progress around the store was slow as I caught up with a gazillian people. CJK did not come as it was her wedding anniversary, however I caught up with her mother, whom I have not seen in ages. I also caught up with a colleague from FaCS days whom I also have not seen in a while. Over $250 in books for the library was spent and then we went home. All in all a great night was had. Here is the TSS report for the night.

No comments: