27 March 2007

Beautiful friendships


These last few days have been filled with lovely happenings on account of how someone had a birthday back on Harmony Day. That day was spent at work and then coffee and cake at McDonald's with CJK), as happens most Wednesday afternoons.

Thank you JSR for Morse. On Thursday I headed out with with my girl friends to dinner at Mecca Bah, thanks to the organising powers of JC (and her calendar, dangerous thing that calendar!!!)

Family gathered at the weekend to celebrate, both our birthdays. I was very excited to have some Maxwell Williams side plates and small bowls, as well as a JB HiFi voucher.

During the week I had two visits from friends at work with special things.

I am sure that Aunty A will be whisking something delicious up from the trattoria.

Bag (don't you love the colour)
came from Lands End, US,
which has great kids clothes.

To all you of you I would like to say thank you for making this birthday a very special one, friends and family are wonderful and I appreciate everything.

No comments: