4 May 2008

A photographer in Paris

Hi there,

Having just read Smells like? I thought I should add a Photographer in Paris (if you click on the title you will be linked to her site), however the best part of her site is A photographer in Paris blog. She is a talented photographer who spends her time wandering the streets of Paris taking beautiful photographs of my favourite city. Looking at this is the next best thing to being in Paris.

Here are some of my favourite photo's from Paris 2006


Arriving in Paris June 2006

The courtyard from our apartment in Paris

In the lounge room of our apartment

From the Louvre our first day in Paris



Here is the Monoprix (Woolworths or Tesco of Paris) above and the local street market below,where we bought fresh pasta and sauces, cheese, bread and cherries. At one point I asked the non French speaking indian student in the fruit shop for 300g of cherries in my best school girl french and came home with 1kg! The best thing about it was eating cherries in July as I associate cherries with Christmas in Australia. We had no trouble eating all of them. Note that we went to Paris twice, in early June as part of the bus tour and then again in early July under our own steam.



No comments: