16 July 2007

Weekend in Monash

On Friday evening I arrived at 4.57pm to collect AJR from the bus. He has been to Mountain Trails again for a week. I was feeling pleased that I had made it on time and sat in the car playing patience on my phone while waiting. Did I mention that I had to wait, well wait I did until the bus arrived at 6.23pm. By this time I was getting very cold, a little cross. AJR came off the bus and put his sleeping bag at my feet and then went to get his other stuff. I waited to collect the report (they give you a report on behaviour and what activities were accomplished). I sent AJR off to the car with the keys. I got the report and then also headed to the car and we drove home, telling JSR that we were on the way. He had been for his flu jab at 5.30pm.

At home I found that we had left the sleeping bag, I thought AJR had it and AJR thought I had it - you know how that goes. After much arguement and lots of phone calls I arranged to collect it from Latham on Saturday morning.

On Saturday morning I was late for my hairdressing appointment as I had mislaid my keys and then I still had to defrost the car. I did get my hair cut and then I collected the sleeping bag from Latham and then it was off to Lyneham for croissants. I took two huge crossants over to TSS's and we ate them with coffee and I ordered stuff for Mum's birthday next month. I left and collected two cappuccinos and arrived home at 11.10 to wave JSR off to golf. It was morning well spent.

Sunday I spent cleaning as Mici was coming for a sleepover. At 3pm MLR and I went to Maddy's birthday party. Three hours of bedlam (not the mental hospital, but close) with about 23 kindergarten plus assorted other age children all running around in the house - fortunately it is a large house. Home at 3.20pm and more cleaning. MLR and Mici had a great time, I made them home made hamburgers for tea and they were asleep by 10.30pm. Unfortunately they were up again by 6.15am on Monday.

No comments: