6 July 2007

I do


Thursday night TSS and I went to the Dendy for a new chick flick called "I do". TSS had half price tickets.

We arrived early and went to a small cafe around the corner for a quick supper and then headed back to the Dendy, where we purchased a glass of wine each. It was at the bar when I spied a good friend, DM whom I have not seen all year, Mrs P was with her. DM and Mrs P, TSS and I all chatted and walked into the show together and sat together. DM is going to pop over on Monday afternoon for a really good chat.

As the film was in French I managed to stay awake in order to read the subtitles. Pity this does not work with films like Shrek 3 that I slept through. I also enjoyed being able to take my glass of wine into the cinema with me - TSS and I had seat that you could remove the arm for canoodling!!!

Girls check out the movie, there is plenty of eye candy.

Mondo

1 comment:

AMCSviatko said...

Let me assure the readers that the arm stayed down and there was no canoodling!