6 January 2007

Welcome to Monash Mob

Hi

Isn't this template a lovely lurid green?

We have basically finished recording our trip to Europe - we will add more to it as we process the video and take photo's from it, I will be adding dates and their may be other stuff to add that I have not thought of. This blog is a general one about the Monash Mob. The Monash Mob are JSR, AJR, MLR and me, Mondo. Here we will record what we are doing and put up photo's. So if you are interested in the basically mundane existence of a family of four then this is the place for you.

Themes for this year for Mondo are

Health
Organisation
Balance
or HOB

I will come back to this page at the end of the year and see if I have managed this.

Some photo's from Christmas 2006










Mum and Dad


Margaret, AJR and MLR at Whitebridge




Rutherford Grandchildren (Megan missing)
Nicola, Kate, Damian, MLR and AJR









Rutherford adults, Al, Wal, Cath, Jim, Cheryl, JSR, AJC, Barb







TC and RMC

TDC and ARC

1 comment:

Jen said...

DAMN - one of your themes is organisation! That's bound to rub off on me :)