1 July 2008

Sad farewell

On Monday we farwelled five out of the seven staff in the Knowledge for Natural Resource Management team that I work in (commonly known as the K4NRM team). We went to a local cafe for a morning tea/finish up meeting.

Now it seems there are just piles of files on my desk and a huge workload!!!

Back to the Sole Sistaz efforts and in particular my stats. This is my end of financial year report:

Currently I am in Orem (I was in Salt Lake City yesterday), so in full mormon territory - one of Orem's claims to fame is that Marie Osmond lives here!

Mondo's stats;
  • Walked 411, 593 steps.
  • Daily average 10,290 steps
  • Distance 263 km
  • Daily average 7 km
In Land and Water Australia (LWA) Sole Sistaz Global Corporate Challenge (GCC) Team are leading the way with an average of just over 100 steps over the second placed LWA GCC team Hamba Mandla.
**Note to self, stop using acronyms and stop using the word "now".

3 comments:

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mondo Viagiatore said...

My team - the Sole Sistaz team - there are 5 teams of seven participants in my organisation, Land and Water Australia - Sole Sistaz have lead the race in Land and Water for most of the time we have been walking!

Mondo Viagiatore said...

Just checked the leader board this morning and found that the Hambla Mandla have overtaken us - Grrr - the war is on!!!!