14 August 2008

Sydney

I was in Sydney for an Open publish conference at the end of July. Apart from lots of time learning new things (my brain is definitely bursting at the moment) I did take some time out to do other things:



This is the view from the 63rd floor of a colleagues hotel room - the window is floor to ceiling and the window is on a part of the room that juts out from the rest of the room, which makes it look like you are able to fall off!

One evening I walked down George Street and caught the town hall in all its evening finery.




a little further on down George Street I found a familiar sight, kids corner at Kinokunia

and yes somehow a couple of Japanese books dolls leapt into my bag to come home with me

during the day I walked around World Square.

An interesting time was had on this little adventure.

No comments: