17 May 2007

Here are a few of my favourite things...?

Just a few interesting, strange and bizare things found this week.

If you are interested in clocks then here is a "Polar Clock" for you to check out.

More computer art.

Fantastic foodie photo's complete with the recipe's behind them. Time to start cooking...

The full Wiki. You know wikipedia, now meet the rest of the family.

The real names of musicians.

Now you can play the piano online.

Biographies online. I searched for Bob Hawke and got Neville Bonner. I searched for Paul Keating and got Tim Fisher. I searched for Cathy Freeman and did not find any Australians. Suffice it to say, it is not strong on Australian personalities.

Find out what happened on the day you were born. Kakorama. You will be pleased to know that eggs cost 57c a dozen in America on the day I was born.

No comments: