23 April 2007

Terrific Tuesday

This week has become all jumbled up due to the fact that there is too much going on, so I thought I better just mention Tuesday 17th. I know most Tuesday's are busy or hectic and I really do not like them, in fact I have compained before. However this Tuesday was the day that JSR was due to have his exam and I waited with baited breath to hear how it went - started at 1.10pm, due to finish two hours later. So when the phone went at 2.20pm I was convinced that something had gone horribly wrong. But no, he was fine and heading off for a late lunch and would come home afterwards. "Did you pass?" I asked trying to make my voice as unemotional as possible. "Oh yes, 90%!" Right oh then. See you later.

Later that evening JSR got his birthday present, Dylan Moran, on stage at the Canberra theatre, met up with friends afterwards for a drink. It was fantastic and JSR really was able to enjoy it as he had finished his exam. Only one more subject and he will have his Masters in IT.

No comments: