18 June 2007

Rain and Road Rage

Good news today, stage 4 water restrictions have been delayed until August. Keep your fingers crossed for more rain. Here is the Canberra Times report.

Coming home tonight I encountered long delays on the parkway due to a multi car crash. By the time we got to the crash site, just before the Sulwood Drive exit, all the cars were off to the side and we were able to drive past easily, however in true Canberra style we had to do the travelling at 10-20 Ks an hour, why do we have to watch cars on the side of the road? Thinking about this and looking for a report that would confirm the delay of stage 4 restrictions I found this site Canberra Road Watch. This lists bad drivers in the ACT by their number plate, got to be worth watching, if only to ensure that we are not on it!!!!

Cheers,
Mondo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bugger!! I actually found my number plate listed for talking on my mobile phone when driving (*red faced*)

I guess people are watching